Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An Italian cheese made from ewes' milk.
- ‘Divide between two warm bowls, drizzle with olive oil and grated pecorino.’
- ‘Beat the ricotta and mascarpone together then stir in the grated pecorino and cheddar.’
- ‘Kev and Liz sampled the linguine with sun dried tomato, artichokes and pecorino.’
- ‘Having grown up milking sheep with his father in order to make pecorino, Tony is also discerning concerning commercially-produced cheeses.’
- ‘We also got a bottle of wine, and a hunk of wonderful pecorino that's almost all gone now.’
Italian, from pecorino ‘of ewes’, from pecora ‘sheep’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips