Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The study of cyclic and seasonal natural phenomena, especially in relation to climate and plant and animal life.
- ‘Flowering phenology is mainly under genetic control, implying that a detailed study of flowering phenology must consider plants at the individual level.’
- ‘As a result of this delayed phenology, the natural climatic conditions the plants experienced may have selected for early flowering regardless of competition treatment.’
- ‘Other investigations suggest a fundamental role for plant phenology in the population dynamics of oak herbivores.’
- ‘The ecology of Typha is well-known, with several studies on phenology, production rate, competitive superiority and gas transportation into the below-ground biomass.’
- ‘Many oak traits may act as selective mechanisms, including tree age, seasonal phenology, and chemical and structural defenses.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips