Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The set of observable characteristics of an individual resulting from the interaction of its genotype with the environment.
- ‘Plasticity is the property of a given genotype to produce different phenotypes depending on the environment.’
- ‘For a parent with observed phenotypes, its actual genotypes can be inferred similarly.’
- ‘A classic forward genetics approach relies on the identification of observable mutant phenotypes.’
- ‘The observed data are the genotypes and the quantitative phenotypes of the subjects.’
- ‘A quantitative model with additive effects was used to link genotypes to phenotypes.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips