Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery.
- ‘Recovery can be aided by speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and counselling.’
- ‘Video games have been used as a form of physiotherapy or occupational therapy in many different groups of people.’
- ‘A trial might need people, for example, to provide physiotherapy or cognitive behaviour therapy.’
- ‘She said physiotherapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation could be all be provided at home.’
- ‘Each day is a regime of exercises and physiotherapy, a routine designed to restore as much normality as possible.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips