Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A substance found in certain plants which is believed to be beneficial to human health and help prevent various diseases.
- ‘In fact, recent studies show that eating salads with fat-free salad dressing may prevent your body from absorbing beneficial phytonutrients!’
- ‘The number of phytonutrients with scientifically proven health benefits will only increase in the next few years.’
- ‘During the last decade, their curiosity has introduced us to a whole new language of phytonutrients, the beneficial compounds in plant foods.’
- ‘It may also create cures for diseases, uncover unique phytonutrients, or introduce entirely new views on what constitutes good nutrition.’
- ‘Certain diets - such as high-fiber, low-fat diets with a high content of fresh fruit and vegetables - protect against cancers because many phytonutrients enhance immunity and are free-radical scavengers.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips