Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A diagram or model that indicates the placement of retail products on shelves in order to maximize sales.
- ‘E-mail can be used to communicate critical new item details, with links to a Web site showing new products in a planogram, configured to each store or cluster.’
- ‘They carry around batches of paper - building permits, store maps, planograms - and, with paper and pen, check off jobs completed.’
- ‘Detailed booklets called planograms, or ‘pogs’ in Dollar General parlance, have to be read and understood on the fly.’
- ‘Through a subscription to Marketmax software, Lowe's national suppliers then can create planograms for aisles they control.’
- ‘Each location is merchandised according to carefully designed planograms, with standards clearly defined in the Pioneer Merchandising Standards and Practices Guide.’