Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A diagram or model that indicates the placement of retail products on shelves in order to maximize sales.
- ‘E-mail can be used to communicate critical new item details, with links to a Web site showing new products in a planogram, configured to each store or cluster.’
- ‘They carry around batches of paper - building permits, store maps, planograms - and, with paper and pen, check off jobs completed.’
- ‘Detailed booklets called planograms, or ‘pogs’ in Dollar General parlance, have to be read and understood on the fly.’
- ‘Through a subscription to Marketmax software, Lowe's national suppliers then can create planograms for aisles they control.’
- ‘Each location is merchandised according to carefully designed planograms, with standards clearly defined in the Pioneer Merchandising Standards and Practices Guide.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips