Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Made of or resembling plush; soft to the touch.‘her heels sank into the plushy carpet’
- ‘She gestured at the soft plushy couches.’
- ‘They walked into the spacious living room and Lizzy snuggled into the white, plushy sofa as Jane took a chair across from her and patiently waited for her to begin.’
- ‘Her heels sank into the plushy carpet and left little pinprick holes in the carpet weave as she pasted.’
- ‘When you entered the foyer it was like going into a different world: deep, luxurious carpets, soft lights, plushy seats, an atmosphere of opulence and glamour.’
- ‘There are plushy comfy cushioned couches for simply rotting away while listening to the crowd go wild.’
A soft toy.