Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The practice of engaging in multiple sexual relationships with the consent of all the people involved.
- ‘People who practice polyamory are entitled to the same respect as those who are monogamists.’
- ‘Polyamory is a way of life that you cannot easily deny if it is meant for you.’
- ‘It is very likely that the next person one is attracted to has no concept of polyamory, and expects to enter into an exclusive relationship, not an open one.’
- ‘They are often unfamiliar with true polyamory, where communication and consent are a given.’
- ‘Whether you choose polyamory or an open marriage or flexible monogamy isn't the point—whatever you decide, you have to come by it honestly.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips