Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A synthetic resin made by copolymerizing ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid, widely used to make polyester fibres.
- ‘The bottle is made of polyethylene terephthalate, a saturated thermoplastic polyester resin commonly used in commercial applications like plastic bottles.’
- ‘Finally, at the bottom of the whole sheet, there is a rather ordinary drink bottle material, polyethylene terephthalate, serving as a flexible support.’
- ‘Plastic bottles, typically made from natural high-density polyethylene or polyethylene terephthalate, increased their share of the milk category by two-tenths of a percentage point in 2001, to a new high of 26.9 percent.’
- ‘In a nutshell, the plastic (called polyethylene terephthalate or PET) used in these bottles contains a potentially carcinogenic element (something called diethylhydroxylamine or DEHA).’
- ‘An increasing number of single-serve bottles are fashioned from the more expensive but high-performing material polyethylene terephthalate.’