Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Production of abnormally large volumes of dilute urine.
- ‘The most important renal effects are polydipsia and polyuria resulting from nephrogenic diabetes insipidus, and nephrolithiasis resulting from hypercalciuria.’
- ‘He reported classic symptoms of diabetes, including polydipsia, polyuria, fatigue, hunger, nausea, and vomiting.’
- ‘A history of diabetic symptoms such as polydipsia, polyuria and weight loss may sometimes, but not always, be present.’
- ‘Although dogs and cats can be subject to urinary tract calculi, it is generally not in conjunction with chronic renal failure, since animals with CRF generally exhibit dilute urine coupled with polyuria.’
- ‘Although he did not understand the true nature of diabetes, Heberden felt that polyuria in diabetes was unrelated to the kidneys.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips