Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A red Bordeaux wine produced in Pomerol, a region in the Gironde, France.
- ‘George seduced us into shelling out for a $60 bottle of Pomerol (Château La Croix de Gay), and later re-emerged with soothing glasses of pear brandy and Armagnac.’
- ‘Your party was drinking a late '80s Pomerol while you sensibly sipped an elderflower spritzer.’
- ‘Kindly bring up the '89 Pomerol from the cellar.’
- ‘I loved the idea, clipped the article, and when I happened to have a little 1999 Pomerol left from dinner with my family the other night, I gave it a try.’
- ‘At €500 for six bottles of the magisterial Hosanna, this is an achievable slice of the glory and vision that is great Pomerol.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips