Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Occurring or existing after the Fall of Man.
- ‘That means an inferior and subordinate role, which has been ratified in the postlapsarian situation, particularly under the weight of the curse.’
- ‘They examine the creation of humanity: on the level of the prelapsarian situation, and on the level of postlapsarian conditions.’
- ‘Consequently, God provided his creature, the human being, with the capacities to survive in a postlapsarian situation, under the conditions of pain and tears, of hardship and death.’
- ‘Although the volume depicts a spiritual drought in the postlapsarian world that hinders its individuation, glimmers of the active imagination provide a vehicle for redemption.’
- ‘God thus wills what Michael calls a ‘happy end’ for postlapsarian man.’
- ‘This is art that interrogates the real, commenting on human enterprise in postlapsarian gardens where not only God can make a tree.’
Mid 18th century from post-‘occurring after’.