Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Preceding the occurrence of symptoms of disease or disorder.
- ‘The most common premorbid psychiatric diagnoses are depression, personality disorders, and substance misuse.’
- ‘Six were thought to have evidence of a premorbid personality disorder.’
- ‘Depressive symptoms and low self-esteem are premorbid predictors of adolescent headache in girls.’
- ‘These assumptions underlie the justification for conventional screening for the premorbid or early stage of a disease.’
- ‘Secondly, premorbid personality traits may have predisposed individuals both to developing schizophrenia and to using cannabis.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips