Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A function of a continuous random variable, whose integral across an interval gives the probability that the value of the variable lies within the same interval.
- ‘This terminate growth pattern can be described by the beta distribution function, the probability density function that gives a family of flexible asymmetrical unimodal curves with two fixed end points.’
- ‘This will, of course, result in a broad probability density function because of the variables that are present at the next level of decomposition.’
- ‘We make use of a new vector quantization algorithm to select the points within the macromolecule that best approximate the probability density function of the original volume data.’
- ‘In the next section we describe a mathematical technique to represent a 3D volume using a reduced set of points such that their overall probability density function approximates the density profile of the original volume.’
- ‘Given these considerations, it is proposed that the end product of the process modeling should be an estimate of the probability density function for percent mine burial.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips