Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A hormone released from the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates milk production after childbirth.
- ‘Hormone assays for serum estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone and testosterone were performed.’
- ‘The body starts to release a hormone called prolactin, which stimulates the body to produce breast milk.’
- ‘There, hormones called prolactin and oxytocin are released into the bloodstream.’
- ‘Under conditions of high growth hormone and low prolactin, cortisol may act primarily to promote salt secretion.’
- ‘Suckling causes the mother's pituitary gland to release two hormones, oxytocin and prolactin.’