Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A page of proofed text; a proof.
- ‘It seems incredible that these important pages were added between typescript and proof sheets.’
- ‘This chapter covers the printing of items like proof sheets and albums as well as the application of border effects and treatments.’
- ‘If not, you can print out a proof sheet with thumbnail images and corresponding numbers.’
- ‘I bet that was a great surprise when they finally saw the proof sheets.’
- ‘Although suffering very severe pain, he spent the last days of his life dictating corrections to the proof sheets of the Dissertation.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips