Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Inflammation of the prostate gland.
- ‘However, a high PSA score does not always indicate cancer and can be caused by other prostate diseases such as benign prostatic hypertrophy or prostatitis (inflamed prostate).’
- ‘Infection is the most common cause of dysuria and presents as cystitis, prostatitis, pyelonephritis, or urethritis, depending on the area of the urogenital tract that is most affected.’
- ‘Bacterial prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland.’
- ‘There is no evidence that prostatitis or BPH cause cancer, but it is possible for a man to have one or both of these conditions and to develop prostate cancer as well.’
- ‘Two kinds of prostatitis, acute prostatitis and chronic bacterial prostatitis, are caused by infection of the prostate.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips