Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The presence of abnormal quantities of protein in the urine, which may indicate damage to the kidneys.
- ‘Diabetic patients with proteinuria or abnormal creatinine clearance have a greater risk of developing acute renal failure.’
- ‘In addition to proteinuria, markers of damage to the kidneys include abnormalities in the urinary sediment and abnormal findings on imaging studies.’
- ‘The patient described in this case study presented with hematuria, proteinuria, and elevated blood pressure.’
- ‘Protein in the urine, proteinuria, is generally confirmed using a precipitation test.’
- ‘Chest radiography was normal and analysis of her urine showed no haematuria or proteinuria.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips