Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An assessment of the degree of correlation between two ways of assigning ranks to the members of a set.
- ‘We calculated the significance of Spearman rank correlations according to Siegel.’
- ‘We calculated the Spearman rank correlation to assess variation in diagnostic threshold.’
- ‘Rank correlations and partial rank correlations were conducted as described in Sokal and Rohlf.’
- ‘Do a rank correlation and break the correlation into two stages.’
- ‘Pearson rank correlation was used to determine correlations.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips