1The quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic.
- ‘like any phobia, rationality plays only a small role’
- 1.1The quality of being able to think sensibly or logically.
- ‘Scott wanted to play the character with a bit more dignity and rationality’
- 1.2The quality of being endowed with the capacity to reason.
- ‘we call rationality the distinction of man, when compared with other animals’
The property of a number, quantity, or expression of being expressible, or containing quantities which are expressible, as a ratio of whole numbers.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips