Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A member of a movement of young feminists associated with aggressive punk-style rock music.
- ‘Many a future riot grrrl was raised on the Swedish superbrat heroine of Astrid Lindgren's best-selling children's books, but whether modern kids will take to her is questionable.’
- ‘My girl's a hot girl, a riot girl and she's angry at the world!’
- ‘This is a zine made up from a load of articles by different people within the riot girl scene in London and surrounding areas.’
- ‘Anecdotal evidence suggests that more and more feminist and riot grrrl zines are being produced by UK women and girls.’
- ‘I thought, since we already went through riot grrrl in the early '90s, that women playing in bands, especially punk bands, had a lot more freedom, but I was sadly deluded.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips