Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A powerful sedative drug of the benzodiazepine class.
- ‘If an assault and/or drugging does occur, says Skolnik, seek medical attention and ask to be tested for Rohypnol, GHB and Ketamine.’
- ‘If the strip turns red, blue or green after one minute, this is an indication that the drink was spiked with Ketamine, GHB or Rohypnol.’
- ‘Like other benzodiazepines, chronic use of Rohypnol can produce dependence.’
- ‘Because it was legal to buy the benzodiazepine flunitrazepam in Mexico for personal use, that country became a major source of Rohypnol coming into the United States.’
- ‘They found no trace of any agents, though all but Rohypnol would have passed through her system in that time.’
1970s invented name.