Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An association of individuals who simulate selecting, managing, and playing baseball, using the names and statistics of actual professional players to determine results.
- ‘If you'd like something more advanced, try a rotisserie league in which owners select a full roster of players and accumulate their statistics in a variety of hitting and pitching categories.’
- ‘Last year's team looked like it was put together like a rotisserie league - lots of impressive names thrown together without caring whether the pieces fit properly.’
- ‘‘It's like a rotisserie league,’ the scout said.’
- ‘In a 5-by-5 rotisserie league with daily transactions, what are the advantages and disadvantages of committing all of my bench spots to starting pitchers and using as many as possible every day?’
- ‘He is a type-A personality who runs the team's rotisserie leagues and thinks he's been underutilized as the team's closer.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips