Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A rotary wing aircraft, such as a helicopter or autogiro.
- ‘More rotorcraft fly the skies above the big Brazilian metropolis than anywhere else in South America.’
- ‘They have also tested fully autonomous landings and semi-autonomous take-offs for the gas-powered rotorcraft.’
- ‘Looking farther into the future, the Army has a requirement for and has begun concept development of a future utility rotorcraft equipped with an advanced gas turbine engine.’
- ‘The manufacturers recommended that only pilots with over 500 hours flying experience of rotorcraft use the R22 for aerial photography.’
- ‘Whichever company wins the contract is regarded as a shoo-in for a much larger Pentagon order for 200 or more search-and-rescue rotorcraft.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips