Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A person from Liverpool.
- ‘So Wang set about bridging the gulf between the isolated, self - reliant Liverpool Chinese and the Scousers, tackling discrimination and alienation.’
- ‘We used to be a team of Scousers from Liverpool and Everton reserves.’
- ‘And while the north west - with its chirpy Mancs and Scousers - expects to come out on top, it faces rivalry from the Geordies and Cockneys.’
- ‘If there was a league table of football rivalry, the hatred between Mancs and Scousers would be right up there.’
- ‘The streets are lined with estimates of hundreds of thousands of Scousers welcoming the team home.’