Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Depression associated with late autumn and winter and thought to be caused by a lack of light.
- ‘For people with a type of depression called seasonal affective disorder, this need for light takes on greater significance.’
- ‘For many, the lack of sunlight contributes to seasonal affective disorder, depression that grips most strongly in the dead of winter.’
- ‘Many Americans suffer from the form of depression known as seasonal affective disorder, with a strong peak in the fall and winter.’
- ‘Episodes of psychosis recurring each autumn sounds like an extreme version of seasonal affective disorder.’
- ‘But, seasonal affective disorder goes well beyond those symptoms.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips