Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A cat of a short-haired breed.
- ‘She has a different coat than her genetic donor, Rainbow, a calico domestic shorthair.’
- ‘Some shorthairs can be overly protective, while others are not keen on strange animals of any kind.’
- ‘They include many popular breeds as well as non-pedigreed longhairs and shorthairs.’
- ‘Oban is a black shorthair with a beautiful coat aged approximately 6 years old.’
- ‘As intended, the new name spurred interest, and by the 1970s, the American shorthairs were fully established as one of the most popular cats at pedigree shows.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips