Denoting or relating to a reflex camera in which the image formed by the main lens is displayed on a viewfinder by an internal mirror.‘Good camera equipment always has been expensive, but many fine single-lens reflex cameras with interchangeable lenses are available for less than $1, 000.’
- ‘These days it's quite common to find 32-bit microprocessors, metal-oxide semiconductors, and redundant gold-plated electrical contacts on single-lens reflex cameras.’
- ‘Models at 6 megapixels and above are limited to extremely expensive semi-pro and pro single-lens reflex cameras, which few but enthusiasts with fat wallets would look at.’
- ‘But those who want to be more involved with dials and settings might opt for a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that will accommodate a number of lenses.’
- ‘The Canon Rebel is a single-lens reflex camera, the kind that utilizes interchangeable lenses.’
A single-lens reflex camera.
- ‘you can use an expensive single-lens reflex with extra lenses that give you exactly what you want’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips