Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A thick sock, typically with a leather sole, for use as a slipper.
- ‘It, the left slipper sock, has been becoming tattered and pulled and raggy, but at least it's been in my room.’
- ‘Melanie nodded, and took her coat and slipped her bare feet in slipper socks, and then into loafers.’
- ‘There is a wood floor and you don't need to wear your boots inside, but a pair of wool slipper socks or mukluks is a good idea.’
- ‘Slip on a pair of cotton twist slipper socks for warmth and comfort.’
- ‘These slipper socks are a great way to keep your feet warm and dry inside.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips