Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A bomb that emits dense smoke as it explodes.
- ‘Siderov is supported by the Bulgarian Agricultural Party of Yani Yanev, also known as the ‘smoke bomb’ for having thrown a smoke bomb at a meeting of UDF a couple of weeks ago.’
- ‘Finally, the old Forum was evacuated by a smoke bomb, but the mayhem continued outside, where a path of destruction included overturned cars and smashed storefront windows and small fires.’
- ‘Officers found numerous items including masks, spray paint, two pairs of scissors, five shields and a smoke bomb and determined that the protesters posed ‘a real risk of a breach of the peace’.’
- ‘The police's counsel Simon Freeland said body armour, masks, spray paint, and two pairs of scissors a smoke bomb and five shields were seized from the coaches, hardly tally with a peaceful protest.’
- ‘Animal rights activists were apparently responsible for setting of a smoke bomb in a downtown Seattle office building that caused the entire 27-store building to be evacuated.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips