Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1An irregular or projecting tooth.
- ‘I hope you and your crooked little snaggle-teeth are laughing all the way to the bank right now.’
- ‘The next time I look at the man, he's baring a snaggle-tooth grin.’
- ‘I was able to get braces on my teeth to get my charming little snaggle-teeth corrected.’
- ‘There's someone out there who will fancy you I guarantee it, and they will fall in love with the hair in your ears and your snaggle-teeth.’
- ‘People have always loved my snaggletooth, which is hilarious.’
2A small deep-sea fish with large fangs at the front of the jaws and a number of light-emitting organs on the body.
Family Astronesthidae: several genera and species‘He thought it to be a stomiatiod-like fish: that is, an advanced teleost represented today by deep sea snaggle-tooths and dragon mouths.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips