Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A type of skateboard consisting of two footplates joined by a bar, allowing for greater speed and maneuverability than with a standard skateboard.
- ‘The park will be free to the public and will allow skateboards, bikes, roller blades, scooters, snakeboards and more.’
- ‘Sports equipment which can be fitted to the feet, for example in-line skates, roller skates, grass skis, skateboards, snakeboards or sports boots are very popular.’
- ‘Cycles, wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, skates, snakeboards, etc are all welcome to be used in the park but please be considerate of other park users and pedestrian only areas.’
- ‘Freeline skates are a lot like snakeboards except without the bar; the result is the motion.’
- ‘This is the board I used to ride and is the choice of many others too, it is the most popular board due to the fact that it is a great free style snakeboard, with a very hard core bar and metal trucks, it's one of the best snakeboardssnakeboard has made and one of the best streetboards around.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips