Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A growth hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland.
- ‘The Human Growth Complex formula contains somatotrophin and other powerful ingredients and has become a favorite product of athletes seeking an effective legal formulation.’
- ‘The over production of somatotrophin can cause gigantism while under production can result in dwarfism.’
- ‘Studies show that a 4-year course of somatotrophin can increase bone density by approximately 12%.’
- ‘The release of somatotrophin follows a diurnal variation with the greatest impulses occurring during deep sleep.’
- ‘Monkeys respond to somatotrophin from monkey pituitaries but not from cattle and both human and beef hormone are active in the rat.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips