Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A spoon-shaped eating utensil with short tines at the tip.
- ‘I grabbed one of the plastic sporks kept on the table and flung it at him before returning to my work.’
- ‘‘So,’ Geena said, putting down her spork, ‘Do you have a date for the Valentine's Dance?’’
- ‘And I was glaring at the spork that was on the ground.’
- ‘Chelsea shook her head, ‘We're friends and it will stay that way or I'll stab you with a spork.’’
- ‘Are you trying to tell me that I'm not allowed to eat this with a spork?’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips