Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The preseason period, especially in February and March, when baseball players prepare for the upcoming season.
- ‘After thirty grueling days of spring training the players are glad to get the season started.’
- ‘Lee is expected to miss about a month and will start the season in extended spring training.’
- ‘The first big day of the baseball season is upon us: the beginning of spring training.’
- ‘Most thought his season was over after he suffered a separated shoulder in spring training.’
- ‘The team insists he will be ready for spring training, but he battled back problems all season.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips