Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A mixture of wine and soda water.
- ‘He has swapped pints for white wine spritzers and given up takeaway food.’
- ‘Sasson suggests choosing drinks that are mixed with nonalcoholic beverages, such as white wine spritzers.’
- ‘I'd take a bottle of wine and plenty of soda for spritzers - you don't want to be dehydrating yourself in the heat.’
- ‘The bar tender was very funny, teasing me when I ordered a white wine spritzer instead of the Scotch he was trying to persuade everyone to imbibe.’
- ‘Last night I sat outside a pub near Gray's Inn with Annabel, watching the ice cubes melt in my white wine spritzer, talking about life and love and the future.’
1960s from German Spritzer ‘a splash’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips