Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A plant with starlike flowers.
a small North American woodland plant (Trientalis borealis, family Primulaceae). and a star of Bethlehem.
- ‘Evening primrose oil and starflower oil supplements can help too.’
- ‘The small, lavender-blue pincushions of S. stellata, known as starflower, ripen into coral-like bronze seedheads, perfect for drying.’
- ‘Other plants that fit with the same disjunct pattern are clustered lady's slipper, white shooting-star, broadleaf starflower, evergreen violet, Henderson's sedge, and crinkle-awn fescue.’
- ‘A second, western starflower, is the first herbaceous plant confirmed as susceptible to SOD.’
- ‘All those from this humble little garden starflower.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips