Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A dangerous condition in which epileptic fits follow one another without recovery of consciousness between them.
- ‘In most cases of alcohol withdrawal seizures, adding anticonvulsants to benzodiazepines is unnecessary, unless the patient develops status epilepticus.’
- ‘The first symptom of the disease in the majority of the patients was development of seizures, and 20% presented with status epilepticus.’
- ‘It has been postulated that mesial temporal sclerosis may be related to a complicated delivery, febrile convulsions during childhood, and status epilepticus.’
- ‘Abrupt discontinuation of antiepileptic medication can lead to status epilepticus.’
- ‘Management of status epilepticus must occur rapidly and in a coordinated fashion.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips