Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A salt or ester of stearic acid.
- ‘Lactose, starch, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, and sucrose are some of the substances that are routinely tested in combination forms.’
- ‘The RE values shown in the following figures are defined as the sums of RE peaks 5, 6 and 7, corresponding to retinyl linoleate, retinyl oleate and palmitate and retinyl stearate.’
- ‘An example of a soap molecule is sodium stearate, which is made from steric acid.’
- ‘Films such as acrylics, stearates, mineral gum waxes, urethanes and silicone resins form a thin membrane over the brick.’
- ‘If the paint or stain contains wax, stearates, silicones, paraffinic oils or similar materials, then there is a great risk that the caulk will not adhere very well to the coating.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips