Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1A diagram or computer-generated image giving a three-dimensional representation of a solid object or surface.
- ‘When comparing c axis orientations relative to the whole organism, c axes are plotted on stereograms that represent an oral view of the specimen, such that the oral-aboral axis plots vertically, at the center of the stereogram.’
- ‘It was reminiscent of a stereogram, hinting at some ‘three dimensional’ image that would pop into view if you looked at it just right and concentrated hard enough.’
- ‘Video imaging and photographic stereograms are but two examples.’
- ‘I agreed, because the box had 3-d glasses you could use to behold the stereograms on the candy wrappers.’
- ‘Inspired by 3D stereograms in magazines, he came up with a use for this phenomenon.’
2A stereo radiogram.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips