Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A Fender Stratocaster electric guitar.
- ‘Then his wife bought him a Strat and his mate arranged a very special fortieth birthday present’
- ‘But then again I never use a tremolo arm anyway, although this might be because the standard tremolos such as the one on my Strat just send the guitar so out of tune that I can't be bothered with it.’
- ‘Fender created the Strat, as it is known, in 1954.’
- ‘The guitar player had a black Strat with chrome trim and nine yards of licks.’
- ‘And then, as you're probably aware, the Strat started to become more popular thanks to a certain Mr Hendrix.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips