Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A region of the earth's surface over which tektites of a similar age and presumed origin are found.
- ‘The extent of this strewn field is still being determined, but it has already exceeded 200 sq. km.’
- ‘It seems most strewn fields were happened upon by people hunting for gold with their detectors.’
- ‘The size of the strewn fields is of crucial interest to all hypotheses concerned with the origin of tektites.’
- ‘An additional 10 specimens, unrelated to the strewn field, were found widely scattered over the icefield.’
- ‘I'm very interested in finding new strewn fields, other than the two well known ones here in Arizona.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips