Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A profitable transaction.
- ‘Good for them, they did a good stroke of business for the church of God.’
- ‘But I have done a good stroke of business for the treasury.’
- ‘It is extremely good stroke of business because of its location and minor amount you have to pay for improving the living standard.’
- ‘Then it hits Daffy: selling toys using Santa's name is a stroke of business genius.’
- ‘There is a suspicion that he has done a good stroke of business here.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips