Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Interaction at short distances between certain subatomic particles mediated by the strong force.
- ‘They are the electromagnetic interaction, the weak interaction and the strong interaction.’
- ‘Quantum chromodynamics is the theory of the strong interaction that binds protons and neutrons together to form atomic nuclei.’
- ‘The electroweak and strong interactions coexist in a combined theory of the fundamental interactions called the standard model.’
- ‘Beychok and Warner have observed electrophoretically a strong interaction of lysozyme with chloride.’
- ‘Higgs decided to write an extra paragraph on possible applications to the strong interaction.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips