Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Denoting or occurring in the fluid-filled space around the brain between the arachnoid membrane and the pia mater, through which major blood vessels pass.
- ‘Major findings include subdural and subarachnoid hemorrhages and diffuse axonal injury in the brain and retinal hemorrhages in the eyes.’
- ‘Local extension, rapid growth, invasion of adjacent structures, and CNS spread via the ventricular system or subarachnoid space are often suggestive of, but not always diagnostic of, malignancy.’
- ‘I have been through a serious medical ordeal, involving a subarachnoid aneurysm (blood vessel in my brain leaking) and subsequent brain surgery.’
- ‘Injection of local anesthetic into the epidural or subarachnoid space during brachial plexus block can result in a total spinal or spinal cord injury.’
- ‘Intracranial and subarachnoid hemorrhages may evolve into intraventricular hemorrhage and hydrocephalus.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips