Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A set of instructions designed to perform a frequently used operation within a program.
- ‘A unit test would directly call the subroutine I want to test, and it would rely as little as possible on other subroutines in the program.’
- ‘In order to do so, however, we must have the ability to perform remote procedure calls, such that a web application on one computer can invoke a subroutine or object method on another computer.’
- ‘Database triggers fired off subroutines sending demands through electronic commerce, known as EDI, instructing each customer to pay back their loans in full.’
- ‘A number of modules or subroutines are normally specified in the program, and the ways these can interact is also specified.’
- ‘Component scripts normally inherit a set of subroutines from a generic component.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips