Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A loudspeaker component designed to reproduce very low bass frequencies.
- ‘If you like to listen to strong, bass-heavy music, you should get powerful amplifiers and ample subwoofers.’
- ‘One way out is to purchase a separate PC subwoofer sound system if you are planning to watch a lot of stuff on your TV.’
- ‘This is where crossover comes into its own - it is the meeting point of frequencies from the subwoofer and the speakers.’
- ‘With its powered subwoofer and three-speaker design, it sounds bigger and better than you'd expect.’
- ‘If the phase is incorrect, the main speakers can cancel out some of the bass effect from the subwoofer, and vice versa.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips