Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A salt or ester of succinic acid.
- ‘Under phosphorus-deficient conditions, plants generally exude a greater quantity of organic acids such as citrate, malate, and succinate from roots to the rhizosphere.’
- ‘The four-carbon succinate undergoes a series of rearrangements to regenerate oxaloacetate.’
- ‘A similar trend was observed for succinate, and for malate plus glutamate oxidation, by digitonin-permeabilized fibroblasts (not shown).’
- ‘Each genetic pathway metabolizes glucose and produces succinate via dissimilar chemical reactions.’
- ‘The plants were grown in vitro on MS medium supplemented with ammonium succinate in the case of the Nia 30 mutants.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips