Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Impregnated or treated with sulfur.
- ‘The presence of sulfurated compounds in crude oil and heavy fractions is also undesirable.’
- ‘A well burst suddenly and released a high concentration of natural gas and sulfurated hydrogen.’
- ‘Only two of the confirmed fatalities were workers employed at the Chuandongbei gas field where a blow out had released a 30-metre geyser of concentrated sulfurated hydrogen.’
- ‘Channeling, caused by sintering during sulfidation, made the flow path of the reactant change and thus pure ZnO sorbent and the sorbent containing 3 wt% Fe2O did not sulfurate completely.’
- ‘Since the fatty acids decay vulcanizing efficiency by reacting with a sulfurating agent leading to a decrease in zinc complex, this enhancement may attribute to the conversion of the fatty acids into zinc soap through the reaction with ZnO.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips