Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A sulphonamide antibiotic used to treat meningococcal meningitis.
- ‘Several other drugs have been evaluated, including tetracycline, primaquine, sulfadiazine and pyrimethamine (Fansidar).’
- ‘I treated her with sulfadiazine and she got slowly better.’
- ‘Pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine generally are used to treat infants with congenital toxoplasmosis.’
- ‘The condition responds well if treatment is started early, and a combination of sulphadiazine and pyrimethamine is the treatment of choice.’
- ‘A case report suggests carnitine deficiency was induced in a patient receiving sulfadiazine and pyrimethamine.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips